First Aid course
EMERGENCY FIRST AID AWARENESS COURSE
This course provides delegates with a general understanding of first aid and how to manage incidents safely. Training will ensure that delegates are able to act confidently in an emergency situation; identifying the cause, alerting the emergency services and providing appropriate care until these services arrive. This course is designed for delegates looking to become an ‘appointed person’ but should ideally be taken by all staff in order to raise the general awareness of what to do in an emergency.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understand the principles of first aid.
- How to alert advanced medical help.
- Managing an incident safely.
- Basic life support/recovery position.
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries, choking, bleeding and Shock.
COST £100.00 PER PERSON